JOB SEARCH REVIEW
Wednesday, May 22
San Bruno Public Library
701 Angus in San Bruno 94066
Please note: there is parking on Linden and Angus Avenues.
If you wish to use the parking lot near the Fire Station,
you need to come to the meeting hall first and get a parking permit (the parking permit is for this designated lot only!).
*Our panelists change every month. They come from various industries, roles, and companies.
Participating Panelists include:
- Tom Blanco (Chief People Officer)
- Mike Manoske (Human Resources)
- Mary Ann McLinden (Staffing)
- Chris Oshiro (Human Resources)
- Ron Visconti (Career Development)
Applicants will be able to:
- Receive practical feedback about your job search from three to four panelists (human resources, career, and management)
- Get valuable resume, interviewing tips.
- Hear career advice from a broad group of career and employment advisers.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a variety of job search strategies
- Learn about helpful employment-related resources.
Funded through the generous support of the Wells Fargo Foundation.