Phase2Careers offers a range of business participation opportunities that assist the "Over 40" worker. Bay Area employers actively participate on a number of panels, in workshops, and on our board/advisory board. As such, we wish to offer:
- A means for employers to recruit qualified candidates
- A way to assist employees who need career guidance or career coaching during the layoff process
- Education for company managers to learn how to maximize and work with the "Over 40" Worker
- Education about various laws affecting the "Over 40" Worker
- Recognition of employers who have stellar records with programs and services for the "Over 40" Worker
- Provide us with Your Current & Future Job Openings
- Attend Phase2Careers' Job Fairs and Open Houses
- Participate in an upcoming Employment Roundtable, Job Search Panel, Mock Interview, or Mixer, and More!
- Be part of our Annual Award for Excellence
- Sponsor one or more of our programs
- Post your job listings on our Job Board
We also provide need transition assistance.